Department of Science and Humanities
comprises of the faculty of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Faculty members of the department have rich academic experience in
respective areas and research experience with outstanding research
publications in reputed journals.
- The faculty members are dynamic and
committed towards all the activities of the institution. Department is
committed to serving the needs of various branches in engineering by
fostering an effective teaching/learning environment. The unique
strength of the department is the excellent coordination in carrying out
the academic responsibilities. The department has separate block which
include state-of the art laboratories.
- The unique features and strategies to
enhance the fundamental knowledge in basic sciences and mathematics
paves an identity with the programmes EEE, ECE, CSE, IT,ICE, MECH and
- To emerge as a world class brand identity, making students fit for the modern requirements of the industries and organizations
- To create harmony and to bring prosperity through application of technical knowledge
- To bring forward a holistic approach to technical education.
- To promote and enhance the creativity in order to handle upcoming issues confronting the modern world.
To inculcate the technocrats with an entrepreneurship spirit and equip them to face the professional society.
- The Department of Science and Humanities nurture excellence in
laying basic foundation to the principles of Mathematics, Physics,
Chemistry, Communication in Technical fields and basic Engineering
subjects by imparting the core values to the budding Engineers.
- To facilitate transformation of students into responsible citizens
of excellent conduct and character to become competent professionals.