“To be an effective source of technical manpower for the nation and to contribute to the growth of the nation by constantly upgrading the quality of technical education by meeting the challenging needs of the twenty first century and effectively coordinating the activities of the staff, students and the industry while keeping up the ethical and moral standards required”.
- To provide quality education.
- To encourage the students to take up industry specific projects.
- To train and educate students as global citizens.
- To use modern techniques in teaching and learning process.
- To conduct more faculty development programs for faculty and to widen their knowledge base and deepen their understanding of the latest trends in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- To develop the department as a Centre for research studies in various specialized areas to cater to the industrial needs.
- To strengthen the Industry-Institute Interaction.