To provide high quality education and research in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering to attain the pinnacle and to worldwide prosperity in fostering technology .
- • M1-Technical Knowledge: To impart technical knowledge to face the challenges of the modern technology.
- • M2-Research Exposure: To provide research exposure through industry institute interactions.
- • M3-Innovation and Creativity: To inculcate the spirit of innovation and creativity among students to become entrepreneur.
- • M4-Ethics: Promoting ethical value based on multidisciplinary training.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- • PEO1 - Technical Knowledge: To be successful in professional career by acquiring the knowledge in the fundamentals of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- • PEO2 - Leadership Quality: To exhibit innovative ideas and to attain the qualities of professional leadership
- • PEO3 - Research and Development: To impart higher education and enhance research and development activities
- • PEO4 - Technical Knowledge: To equip students with ethical and professional behavior and mould them to become successful engineers
Program Specific Objectives (PSOs)
- • PSO1- Basic Knowledge in ECE: An ability to understand the basic concepts in Electronics and Communication Engineering and to apply them to various areas, like Consumer Electronics, Communications, Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded systems etc.
- • PSO2 - Design &Troubleshooting in Embedded : Design, develop and test electronic and embedded system for application with real time constraints
- • PSO3 - Design of LAN, WAN & MAN: Design and develop models for LAN, WAN, MAN etc and routing in networking based industries
The Primary goal of the department is to prepare the students for a successful professional career in the respective discipline. The curriculum is structured to provide each student with a sound background in Engineering science and a thorough foundation for the analysis and design of electronics, computer and digital systems.
Short Term Goals
- To excel in society oriented Projects
- To attain the approved research centre of Pondicherry University
- To improve and achieve 100% results
- To motivate the students towards industry related projects and provide them necessary facilities
- To develop R
- D Centre in the department
Long Term Goals
- To achieve the centre of relevance and excellence in wireless communication systems
- To establish a state of the art innovative centre for showcasing creativity of the students that are beneficial to the industry and propagating emerging technologies.
- Achieving 100% on campus recruitment of students in reputed multinational companies
- Acquiring patent and strengthening Industry-Institute Interaction.
- Developing products through Technology Business Incubators (TBI) cell in turn to develop entrepreneur skills among the students