To strive for excellence in education, research and technological services, imparting quality training to students, to make them competent and motivated Engineers.
- To impart state of art theoretical and practical knowledge in recent developments for meeting the global competition in a rapidly changing environment of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To develop and adopt innovative techniques in teaching and learning for excellence to match the level of various sections of the students with different abilities.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To impart Quality Education and Professional skills to the students meet to meet the challenges in the rapidly upgrading field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and promote research.
- To produce graduates with expertise in Engineering to resolve the latest technological issues.
- The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is designed to prepare its students for continued learning and successful career in the various field (industry, government, academia and consulting).
- Participate as leaders in their fields of expertise and in activities that support service and economic development nationally and throughout the world
The Primary goal of the department is to prepare the students for a successful professional career in the respective discipline. The curriculum is structured to provide each student with a sound background in Engineering science and a thorough foundation for the analysis and design of electronics, computer and digital systems.
Short Term Goals
- To excel in society oriented Projects
- To attain the approved research centre of Pondicherry University
- To improve and achieve 100% results
- To motivate the students towards industry related projects and provide them necessary facilities
- To develop R&D Centre in the department
Long Term Goals
- To achieve the centre of relevance and excellence in wireless communication systems
- To establish a state of the art innovative centre for showcasing creativity of the students that are beneficial to the industry and propagating emerging technologies.
- Achieving 100% on campus recruitment of students in reputed multinational companies